Terms and Conditions
SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd. is a registered business in portable lighting and mobile device accessories.
SECTION 1 - DELIVERY POLICY
- Our team is working around the clock to make sure that your item will be delivered to you on time. Rest assured that we will keep you informed via email from checkout to delivery.
Delivery times may vary depending on the item(s) purchased. After being dispatched you can track it on their website www.internetexpress.co.za
Internet Express Delivery (door-to-door)
@ R 90,00 | 1-2 kg | 1-3 business days
@ R 130,00 | 2-5 kg | 2-5 business days
PAXI (Collection at your nearest PEP store)
@ R45,00 | 1-2kg only | 7-9 business days
PRE-ORDER (Please read temporary Lockdown Pre-Order delivery below.)
- Standard pre-order terms 7-15 business days
- Your order will be fulfilled within 7-15 business days or as soon as our next stock becomes available.
Lockdown Pre-Order Delivery Time - Temporary
- Freight services are affected over the Lockdown period therefore our shipments will take longer to arrive, we have temporarily extended our Pre-Order delivery time to 7 - 14 business days until further notice.
Please give us your home or work address during checkout, all orders are delivered between 8am and 5pm weekdays. Please keep this information in mind when providing us with your delivery address.
3) OR, you can cancel your order and request a refund.
Track your order
Internet Express is our designated courier provider, as soon as your goods are dispatched we will supply you with a tracking number so that you can keep track of your order until it arrives. Click www.internetexpress.co.za
Not within our borders
If you do not stay within our borders but would like to place an order. Find out if we can deliver to your country, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly offer a helping hand.
- Please note: Your order could be delayed by a random mandatory Customs Border Control Police Unit inspection. These inspections don't always affect our delivery time ,but if it does, you will be notified in advance of any possible delays and kept up to date on the delivery of your parcel.
We will not be held responsible for any loss/theft of an item once your order has been delivered to the address that you provided during checkout. If the address and contact details are correct on your waybill, it will be assumed that the item has been delivered to you in good order.
SECTION 2 - EXPORT RESTRICTION
- The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- If you are out of the country and would like to purchase any of our goods please email email@example.com.
SECTION 3 - RETURN, REFUNDS & WARRANTY POLICY
- Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, sealed and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund items that were bought on sale.
- In order for us to complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Each customer is liable for their own return shipping fees back to the company.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where NO or only partial refunds are granted
- If the gadget has obvious signs of use or breakage
- The item is unsealed
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery
- The provision of goods and services by SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd. is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd. will refund the client in full within 30 business days.
- Cancellation of any and all orders by the client for their own reason will attract a 15% administration fee.
- SELFIE LIGHT guarantees the working of its products for the full warranty period given, effective from the date of purchase.
- 90 - Day money back guarantee.
90 - Day Money Back Guarantee
- If your SelfieLight stops working or if there is any damage due to the manufacturer you will be entitled to a replacement or a full refund.
You have 7 business days after delivery of your parcel to report any missing items missing from your package. If you do not report your missing item within the 7 day period then, unfortunately, we cannot send a replacement and we will not be held liable for missing items.
Follow the link for our full warranty terms and conditions: https://www.selfielight.co.za/pages/warranty
ITEMS NOT COVERD UNDER OUR WARRANTY - WEAR & TEAR
Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use or wear, the following items are therefore not covered under our warranty:
1) Power Cables, USB cables or any other cables that power or charge your device.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed within 30 business days and payment will be returned back to you via EFT (electronic funds transfer).
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- Please allow 48-72 hours for the refund to reflect into your account
- f you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Next, contact your bank.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged by the manufacturer. If you wish to exchange it for another item in our product category, send us an email at info@selfielight
- Selfie Light (Pty) Ltd will be held responsible for shipping fees should the items arrive defective or damaged by the manufacturer.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to 73 6th Avenue, Bezuidenhout Valley Johannesburg Gauteng ZA 2094
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs if you wish to exchange or refund your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- In a case where your product arrives damaged or defective, the company will be held liable for shipping costs and logistics.
- Please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Package your products safely and securely for protection during transit.
- SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd. shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause,
- "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569 .
SECTION 5 - PAYMENT OPTIONS ACCEPTED
- Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard bank cards, EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) or Bank Deposit.
SECTION 6 - CARD ACQUIRING AND SECURITY
- Card transactions will be acquired for SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd via PayFast (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks.
- PayFast uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.payfast.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
SECTION 7 - CUSTOMER DETAILS SEPARATE FROM CARD DETAILS
- Customer details will be stored by SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayFast refer to www.payfast.co.za.
SECTION 8 - MERCHANT OUTLET COUNTRY AND TRANSACTION CURRENCY
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
SECTION 9 - RESPONSIBILITY
- SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
SECTION 10 - INDEMNITY
- SELFIELIGHT (Pty) Ltd will not be held liable for any injury or accidents - physical or mental attained while using our products, it is the buyers discretion to look after themselves and the product. By purchasing on our website you automatically agree to take full responsibility of your physical and mental health and you agree that you will not hold us accountable for any accidents that may occur while using the product.
- If a product produces smoke or similar please discontinue use immediately and notify us as soon as possible, you can email pictures and videos to email@example.com.
- SELFIE LIGHT will not be held liable for any eye injury or brain damage that may occur while using our lighting products.
- Please use your lighting products in moderation and pay attention to your wellbeing.
SECTION 11 - COUNTRY OF DOMICILE
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, South Africa.
SECTION 12 - VARIATION
- SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
SECTION 12 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- This website is run by SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd (sole trader / private company / close corporation) based in South Africa trading as
- SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd and with registration number 2016/044055/07 and one (Director(s)/Member(s)/Owner(s)).
SELFIE LIGHT (PTY) LTD CONTACT DETAILS
Address: 73 6th Avenue, Bezuidenhout Valley, Johannesburg, 2094
Telephone: +27 81 878 9339
When purchasing on our website you agree to all the terms and conditions on our website.