SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd. is a registered business in portable lighting and mobile device accessories.
SECTION 1 - DELIVERY POLICY
- Our team is working around the clock to make sure that your item will be delivered to you on time. Rest assured that we will keep you informed via email from checkout to delivery.
Delivery times may vary depending on the item(s) purchased. After being dispatched you can track it on their website www.internetexpress.co.za
- 1 - 3 business days (SelfieLights, Bundles, FlexiPods, and all items 1kg and under).
- 3 - 5 business days (Ring Lights & Lights Boxes 1.1kg and above).
- 7 - 15 business days
- Please note: Your order could be delayed by a random mandatory Customs Border Control Police Unit inspection. These inspections don't always affect our delivery time ,but if it does, you will be notified in advance of any possible delays and kept up to date on the delivery of your parcel.
SECTION 2 - EXPORT RESTRICTION
- The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- If you are out of the country and would like to purchase any of our goods please email email@example.com
SECTION 3 - RETURN AND REFUNDS POLICY
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, sealed and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund items that were bought on sale.
- In order for us to complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Each customer is liable for their own return shipping fees back to the company.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where NO or only partial refunds are granted
- If the gadget has obvious signs of use or breakage
- The item is unsealed
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- The provision of goods and services by SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd. is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd. will refund the client in full within 30 days.
- Cancellation of any and all orders by the client for their own reason will attract a 15% administration fee.
- SELFIE LIGHT guarantees the working of its products for the full warranty period given, effective from the date of purchase.
- 90 - Day money back guarantee.
90 - Day Money Back Guarantee
- If your SelfieLight stops working or if there is any damage due to the manufacturer (which we know there won't be) you will be entitled to a replacement or a full refund.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed within 30 days and payment will be returned back to you via EFT (electronic funds transfer).
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- Please allow 48-72 hours for the refund to reflect into your account
- f you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Next, contact your bank.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged by the manufacturer. If you wish to exchange it for another item in our product category, send us an email at info@selfielight
- Selfie Light (Pty) Ltd will be held responsible for shipping fees should the items arrive defective or damaged by the manufacturer.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to 73 6th Avenue, Bezuidenhout Valley Johannesburg Gauteng ZA 2094
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs if you wish to exchange or refund your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- In a case where your product arrives damaged or defective, the company will be held liable for shipping costs and logistics.
- Please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd. shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause,
- "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569 .
SECTION 5 - PAYMENT OPTIONS ACCEPTED
- Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard bank cards, EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) or Bank Deposit.
SECTION 6 - CARD ACQUIRING AND SECURITY
- Card transactions will be acquired for SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks.
- PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
SECTION 7 - CUSTOMER DETAILS SEPARATE FROM CARD DETAILS
- Customer details will be stored by SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
SECTION 8 - MERCHANT OUTLET COUNTRY AND TRANSACTION CURRENCY
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
SECTION 9 - RESPONSIBILITY
- SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
SECTION 10 - COUNTRY OF DOMICILE
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, South Africa.
SECTION 11 - VARIATION
- SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
SECTION 12 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- This website is run by SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd (sole trader / private company / close corporation) based in South Africa trading as
- SELFIE LIGHT (Pty) Ltd and with registration number 2016/044055/07 and one (Director(s)/Member(s)/Owner(s)).
SELFIE LIGHT (PTY) LTD CONTACT DETAILS
Address: 117 Tenor, 79 10th Avenue, Beyers Park, Boksburg, 1459
Telephone: +27 11 894 1798